Sunday, April 25, 2010

NEW FRIEND , NEW HAPPINESS

:D YEAHHH this weekend is a great weekend . My Saturday was filled with smile and My Sunday was filled with laugh HAHA on Saturday , Me , Nanie and new friend Arni went to somebody's Wedd and CS . At first we planned to watch movie , but we've not enough time . so we just hanging around , kutuk here and there , that's our hooby fo sho . TODAY ; I woke up at 10 AM :) eventhough I slept at 9 PM last night , I still cant wake up early IDK why . okay then I went to SOX cheer competition but I was dissapointed because the competition had finished when I arrived . So Nanie and I make a decision to go to Sekolah Kanak - Kanak Istimewa ; Arni's School haha . then from there , we WALKed to the nearest library . we ate and studied until 430 PM . Arni went to somebody's wedding . while Nanie and I was starving and need food . So we WALKed again to HUTAN BANDAR . we were laughing all the way from Library to City Forest haha . thank you lah dherr for asking and concerned about us . but we dont want , thank you . btw , You are cute haha then we ate Nasi Goreng Pattaya tak pedas :) then when my mum arrived , I went home and BYEBYE ananieZPI :)

Di mana ada kemahuan , Di situ ada jalan . right NANIE ? haha

* Pictures ? later okay