Tuesday, March 16, 2010



They are no longer a bestfriend nor a friend

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest . It's about who came, and never left your side.

8 years are not enough for me to know you in and out . but 4 months having you not by my side tells me that you ain't a good friend .

backstabbing and lying is the worst part in friendship .

leaving a boyfriend for a bestfriend is not what we call sacrifice , but a thing that we need to do . but leaving a bestfriend for having a boyfriend is the most stupid thing ever in the whole wide world .

I dont mind you left me for her , but I do mind when she said that I told her that she is the cause we break off !

just leave and go . because the old me is dead and gone