Friday, January 8, 2010

we used to be

This is not what i intended.
I always swore to you, I'd never fall apart.
You always thought, that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start.

So breath in so deep.
Breath me in, I'm yours to keep.
Hold on to your words; 'cause talk is cheap'
and remember me tonight when you're asleep.

i watched from a distance as you made life your own
every sky was your own kind of blue
and i wanted to know how that would feel
and you made it so real
you showed me something that i couldnt see
you opened my eyes and made my believe

i'm only up when you're not down
don't wanna fly if you still on the ground
it's like no matter what i do
well , you drive me crazy half the time
the other half i'm only trying
to let you know what i feel is true
and i'm only me when i'm with you