Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodbye January with tears

1 thing that never straight is girl's heart , yeah it's true . tomorrow will be 1st Feb it means tomorrow me and him will be 1 month together but yet Im not happy :( maybe his attention is no longer enough for me . I realize that he has change like he told me before that ive changed . memanglah people's changing . but if you think your time never suits my time I afraid I cant stand it anymore . I know in any relationship we need sacrfice but Ive tired sacrificing . I dont blame you for this . I understand that we both have a big exam to sit on this year , yeah your exam might be bigger . but my heart is smaller , and I think you need to take care of it . I know in your condition right now you have no choice . you have to sleep early , you have to go to tuition , you have to be with you friends and that makes me feel that you no longer need me . I'd been trying to think positive but I cant . you are there and Im here . you can say anything that makes me believe that you are loyal . Im suppose to be loyal too , but here , in JB with my friends surrounding me with their Boyfriend and yet Im alone like a stupid girl . Shereen , I do cry yesterday because Im jealous with you guys . Yadri might be like a crazy guy with no heart feelings but he still there with you . I wrote this to free myself . I really dont want you to go but if you have to just tell me and I'll let you go ;(

Lysaaaa