er but yesterday I dont cry with my guitar by my side , HA-HA . em abg , dont worry about me , as you said , he can take care of me and at the same time , I can take care of myself too abang , no worry okay , just take a good care of yourself for me because I cant be there with you , you told me that you want me to be there infront of you so that you can see what Im doing , you can know wether Im okay or not but abang , Im so sorry I cant be there for you but yes Im always there in your heart , trust me abang there's no other guy can take your place in my heart , you know how much I love you , if there anything happen to you I'll never forgive myself , I cant meet you when you need me , Im such a useless sister right ? abang , please be strong , remember that God always help us . abang , i've told you right that i cant live without you , so please dont say that you'll leave me , everything happen with a reason . So if it is true we cannot be together any longer I want you to know that I never feel regret having a brother like you that love me with whole of your heart , understand me and take a good care of me , I LOVE YOU ABANG
:( ,
Lysaa