Life ,
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
Love ,
if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.
Success ,
How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
Failures ,
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.
Friendship ,
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Family ,
Children begin by loving their parents. After a time they judge them. Rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.
Arts ,
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
Silliness ,
I wanted out of my pain and that silliness, but I wanted an easy out. That's before realizing that there is no easy out. Before accepting that you just have to do the work.
Education ,
Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Most favorite quote 1 ,
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.
Most favorite quote 2 ,
One day you will ask me which is more important? my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life
<3 ,
Lysaa