Tuesday, December 22, 2009

no more tears babe

haha yeayy ! abg da sedar , abg lysa da sehat weh , abg korang sket en ? abg lysa tk sbb die kuat , kn kn abg kn ? haha . lysa da mule da nie mrepek die . em thnk God for not taking my abang away :) Alhamdulillah tk rugi lysa doa ari2 nnges ari2 tau , hehe . thank you friends for supporting me , iloveyou guys . there's nothing else I want for now , just my abang and now i've got him so abang , no worry I'll take care of you cehceh , dudok jao nie pdhal ade ati plaa nk jge abg die , haha . pape laa abang , just wanna tell you that ILoveYou so muchmuch , I bet you know how much right ? till then , take care abang , mwahs :)

<3 ,
Lysaa