Yeah , it is actually fun living in the MJSC Pontian lifestyle . But when there is NO WARDEN AND NO SENIORS , Whoaah ! when there are only 7th Batch , i wont make a decision to go to other schools . Yes sure we have to have the seniors to take care of us , yes we really need them , but the kind seniors PLEASEE , not like YOU bloodyhell . take care of your own shoes babe . I miss my MJSC friends :( I miss my CP15 , I miss my class , I miss my 204 crew friends , they are rockin' babe . I can spend whole of my life there with them . without 'THEM' we can do what ever we want . Charge the phone here and there , make some noise when we are boring , sleep when we want , wake up late , HAHA . and most of all dating everytime , fuaah , it must be so much fun babe . btw , I really miss you guys :) Syaa , take care of Maryam for me , haha love you both !
<3 ,
Lysaa